Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summa Summa Summa Time

Now that summery weather has officially arrived here in Minneapolis, and I have found myself still gainfully employed, at least until my California vacation extravaganza at the end of the month, things are looking pretty good at the moment. Of course, I am still just scraping by financially--paying bills and scrambling to save up for said California vacation--but it's not getting to me as much as usual.
It seems like it's just that time of year: when a lot of the unproductive worry and anxiety shaking around in our brains is seamlessly replaced by a lot of unproductive (but arguably more pleasant) daydreaming.
Like when you were a kid and there were only three weeks of school left and you would be staring out the window from your desk, admiring the beautiful day outside, tuning out your teacher and thinking about summer camp and unsupervised neighborhood adventures.
Or like now, when I am a grown-up and there are only twenty days left till I leave for California, and I am scrolling through  fashion Stumblr at my desk, admiring all the swimsuits, beachy hair and exotic locations, tuning out the inane chatter around me and thinking about beach laying, lake swimming, and endless bike riding adventures. Le sigh.
Anyway, here is some fodder for your daydreaming:







Daydream away!! And get ready for an outfit post tomorrow and DIY feather hair extensions next week!

Thanks for reading, my dears!
<3-hallee

No comments:

Post a Comment