Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OMG Shoes!

Let me begin by apologizing for yet another unintended hiatus from the blog. Unfortunately, being poor often means that I have to work. A lot. Like, an inhuman amount of hours. Also, politicians like to hear themselves talk. A lot. So that charming combination of circumstances has prevented me from attending to normal everyday things such as sleeping, eating, knowing what day it is, and most importantly, this lovely little endeavor.

None of that means that I have forgotten about you. Or shoes. In fact, I have been noticing lately that most of my shoes are stinky, dirty, very out of fashion at the moment, or some abhorrent combination of the three. Perhaps this is also the case for you. That is why I have put together a small collection of shoes I have been daydreaming about adding to my wardrobe for the spring and summer, all of which are $30 and under. Happy shopping, my poor, stinky, ugly shoe-d compadres!!



No comments:

Post a Comment