Monday, February 13, 2012

Don't Let the Sunshine Fool You...

Don't let the sunshine fool you, it is motherfucking freezing out. Well, it is here in Minnesota, and reading blogs about rich bitches in L.A. is really starting to piss me off, so I present you with a short (but sweet) Minnesota winter outfit post.



photo(3)



photo(1)



photo(2)



 Outfit deets:
White fuzzy ear muffs from a clothing swap
Jacket from Lola in the Mall of America 
White Gap t-shirt (clothing swap)
Green sweater (from Sway about 5 years ago)
Belt (thrifted from Goodwill)
Black sweater tights from Target
Blue knee-high wool socks (from my mom's closet)
Puffy Steve Madden Boots (from Buffalo Exchange)


Side note: I LOVE Lola, which is a cheap and awesome BCBG spinoff store with locations at the Mall of America and Emeryville (apparently..). Anyway, I can't find an online store for them, but here's a link to an article about the grand opening of the one at MOA. Big ups to my BFF, Jess for finding this little gem of a store.

I also love my Steve Madden puffy wedge boots. Unfortunately, they are falling apart though, so I have been trolling the interwebs and thrift stores for a new pair. 

That's all for now. Happy Monday!

Thanks for reading!
<3- hallee


No comments:

Post a Comment