Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fifteen Hours and Eight Shots of Espresso

It's after 2am, and I am still at work listening to the politicians wax poetic. Also, I discovered Polyvore, which is awesome because (a) it is keeping me from falling asleep on my keyboard and (b) it combines collages and fashion. Fucking sweet. I'm posting some collages I made below. Please don't judge too harshly. I'm exhausted and someone just said "holy buckets," and earlier tonight there was a small group doing a stun gun demonstration three feet away from my desk. <3-hallee







2 comments:

  1. That is a very creative way of displaying an outfit. I'm totally inlove with bthe first set up. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ellinor! You can play around with this kind of display too at: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home?id=2280724

    Just checked out your blog a bit today. It looks super cute! It's awesome to see what you ladies are wearing on the other side of the Atlantic. I'm looking forward to reading more soon!

    <3- hallee

    ReplyDelete